In this COSME project, the four food clusters Wagralim (B), Vitagora (F), Valorial (F) and Food Valley NL (NL) will develop a joint internationalisation strategy, a smart strategy based on an original combination of various interconnected specializations. Together we aim to enhance the competitiveness of the SMEs in the clusters, to encourage the development of emerging industries in Europe and to access emerging markets more easily.
Three complementary value chains that represent great opportunities of growth for member companies at an international level have been defined:
- the market of connected food;
- the market of functional food and healthy ingredients;
- the market of processed food products.
Mission: serving and exploiting major societal challenges of Europe 2020 and Horizon 2020: the consumer wellness and health and the building of tomorrow’s economy. We will enable the members of our clusters to be stronger and more competitive in markets outside Europe.
SMEs interested in doing business outside Europe are invited to contact one of the project partners below.
At the heart of Europe in the Walloon Region, the Wagralim cluster was created through collaboration between industry, universities, research and training centres. The goal is to create value, improve performance, and positioning on the intMore on Wagralim
Vitagora’s mission is to use innovation to foster the growth of its member companies in order to gain ground in high value food markets. The tools of sustainable food systems are deployed in the development of food products and services.More on Vitagora
Valorial is a French competitiveness cluster dedicated to "food for tomorrow". It main objective is to foster innovation from companies located in western France giving them the opportunity to become leader in their fields in France and abrMore on Valorial
Food Valley NL is the Dutch Food Cluster organization that boosts innovation performance by fostering collaboration between businesses, knowledge institutions and government. Food Valley NL support Dutch businesses on their international inMore on Food Valley NL
News & Events
- Newsletter New Frontiers in Food, No. 4May 2017
- Food Valley NL speaking at 15th World Freezone ConventionApril 5-6, 2017
- Learning Expedition to San FranciscoMarch 28-31, 2017
- Exploratory mission in ChinaMarch 13-17,2017
- Newsletter New Frontiers in Food, No. 3January 2017
- Delegation visit from Guelph, Ontario, CanadaOctober 14, 2016
- New Frontiers in Food - High Level Advisory Board-meetingOctober 11, 2016
- Scandinavian mission for inspiration about the food factory of the futureOctober 3-7, 2016
- Collaboration with Brazil – Rio de Janeiro and Minas-GeraisAugust 17 & 18, 2016
- Future Food Forum organized in ChinaMay 30 - June 1, 2016
- Newsletter New Frontiers in Food, No. 2September 2016
- Newsletter New Frontiers in Food, No. 1June 2016
- Seoul Food and Hotel, Seoul – South Korea
Presence of Wagralim and VitagoraMay 16-19, 2017
- Protein Trends & Technologies Seminar, Illinois – USA
Presence of VitagoraMay 23-24, 2017
- Future Food Tech, New-York – USA
Presence of VitagoraJune 6-7, 2017
- Food Ingredient, Shanghai – China
Presence of WagralimJune 20 – 22, 2017